Decorate for any holiday!
You will need:
1. Mason Jars
2. Rubbing Alcohol
3. Spray Paint – Satin Finish
4. Acrylic Stencil Paint
5. Paint Brushes
6. Painters Tape
8. Clear Spray Paint
9. Ribbon or small accessories to hang from the jar.
The jars look cute with ribbon or small accessories to hang.
It adds a wonderful touch, and character to your mason jar.
How to Make it:
1. Tape the threads on the neck of the jar to avoid paint from getting on the threads. This is so your lids will screw on tight.
2. Clean the outside of the jar using rubbing alcohol and a paper towel. Hold the jar by the threads while cleaning to avoid touching the glass with your hands.
3. Spray a light coating of spray paint on your jars. You do not want it to be a heavy coating, but enough that you have nice even coverage. If you have a heavy coat, the light will not show through.
4. Allow the jars to dry overnight.
5. Remove the painter’s tape from around the neck of your jar.
6. You can now start decorating your jar.
7: Once decorating is complete, spray a coat
Some Helpful Decorating Tips:
1. You can use stickers to decorate your jar.
2. Stencils make your painting job easier.
3. Use a pencil to sketch your design, it makes it easier when you begin to paint.
4. For an added touch, you can tie ribbon or hang cute decorative accessories to the neck of the jar.